Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Talking Shop

I'm spending the next few nights at the B&B at Llewellyn Lodge in Lexington, Virginia, where some of my WSSI co-workers and I are attending the Environment Virginia conference to keep abreast of the latest regulatory changes and updates affecting the environmental industry. Our B&B host, John Roberts, is a fishing guide; I'm looking forward to talking a little shop this week!

As an aside, the B&B keeps a good selection of reading material for the guests...  Even though I grew up in a hunting camp, I never in my wildest dreams imagined a magazine titled Garden & Gun.  I don't know why, but the name strikes me as riotously funny.  It'll be a fun read this evening after twelve hours of hobnobbing with folks at the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment