Tuesday, April 19, 2011

11 Days to Go...

With just under two weeks left, I don't mind admitting that I'm starting to panic a little bit.

I picked up a couple of quilts this week for the double beds in Togue and on the Island. I like this one because of the colors and because it's nice and simple. The remainder of the beds will still have our standard black-and-red checked blankets.


I've also spent this weekend putting together a new ad for Fly Rod and Reel magazine's upcoming summer issue, which will feature fisheries throughout Maine and will be on sale June 14 through September 12. I pulled the layout idea from one of the marketing booths at the Environment Virginia conference I attended two weeks ago.


Other than that, we're keeping busy with things that I can't really associate with pretty pictures! This week will be spent on the phone, making sure that everything (propane, diesel, tires for the truck, generator maintenance, etc) is in place for the first 2-3 weeks in May. From what I hear, there's still quite a bit of snow in the woods, so I'm also hoping for just enough warm weather or rain to make the roads passable, even if I have to walk the last bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment