Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's just a month of updates.

With just under 20 days to go until I'm back in the woods, things are still moving along nicely.  Our shirts shipped yesterday, so they'll arrive later this week as expected.  Our new fridge, on the other hand, will arrive a little later than we hoped.  SunFrost is apparently backed up with orders for the vaccine fridges they also make, so they expect ours to ship at the end of May or early June.  I had planned for the delivery to take six weeks, so the new timeframe isn't too bad, but it won't be in by the time we serve our first American Plan guests.

In online news, I've started a Red River Flickr photostream, which now has photos from last year and the year before. When I get some time this weekend, I'll start adding photos of the lodge rebuild, as well as some of the historic photos I have. I'm brand new to Flickr, so you'll have to bear with me as I get the bumps worked out. (For instance, I didn't realize that their default photo size is 640 pixels wide. I usually resize mine to 500 pixels for online purposes, so the vast majority of the photos currently in the photostream are scaled up slightly and therefore slightly fuzzy.) If you have a Flickr account, we'd love to have you add us to your contacts.

Loons on Island Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment