Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Votes Are Tallied!

As I've said before, thank you so much to everyone who entered a photo in our 125th-anniversary photo contest and to everyone who voted and truly made it a contest!  The five photos with the most votes are as follows:

Entry 1- On the Way Back from North Little Black

Entry 2- Back from the Island

Entry 5- A Misty Morning on Island Pond

Entry 10- Boathouse in the Mirror

Entry 19- Too Good to Pass Up

These five will now be judged by our Panel of Experts, and I'll announce the winner on Saturday.  (Since Saturday is the first day of my WFR course, however, please forgive me if the announcement comes at the end of the day.  I signed up for the course quite a while after I wrote the rules for the contest, and I didn't realize they overlapped.)  As I said, I'm not giving myself a vote since I know who sent me each photo; my vote will be cast for the photo that received the most votes from you guys.

Best of luck to our five finalists!

No comments:

Post a Comment