Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jack and Lily, Part V

(Also see: Part I, Part II, Part III, and Part IV.)

Here's a fun fact that you never thought about before- loons actually make great parents. Just the day after my embarrassing paparazzi episode (that nobody knew about until I shared it with the world), Jack and Lily brought Emma out to eat at the rock pile. I think Jack could just sense my presence at that point, because I again couldn't get near them even from shore. (The rock pile isn't that far from the point behind the Little Cabins.)

The fact that Jack hates me notwithstanding, watching the three of them was pretty neat. Jack and Lily would swim as a unit, sometimes close, sometimes fifteen feet apart, and always with Emma between them:

Sorry for the black-dot photos.  Trust me, the little black dot between the two larger black dots is Emma.  =)

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment