Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Voting is Open!

That does it, folks!  Entries for the 2011 photo contest are closed.  We had a great turnout, with 19 photos entering the running.

The fun continues, though, because now you get to take a look at all the entries and send me an e-mail with your favorite.  Please, please only send me one vote per e-mail address.  I'm not a vote-counting machine; I'm just one girl.  I'm going to delete duplicate votes from single addresses before I tally everything up.  That being said, though, please feel free to cajole your friends, Romans, and countrymen into voting for your photo (once) as well.  Voting stays open until March 1; at that point, I'll post the top 5 to be judged by our panel of experts.  (To keep things fair, I'll stay out of the judging altogether.) 

Best of luck to everyone who entered, and a warm thank you for making the first half of our first photo contest a rousing success!

No comments:

Post a Comment