Friday, February 4, 2011

2011 Fishing Licenses

Just a quick reminder that 2011 licenses are now on sale through the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. You'll need a license before your trip next summer, and the easiest way to get one is to log onto, where you can purchase and print your license from the comfort of your own home.

The Department also publishes "Maine Fish and Wildlife" quarterly magazine online; it's worth a read and might even help stave off cabin fever this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment