Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Amazing Photography

A lot of you know that I enjoy photography; I love seeing the world in a slower manner than the breakneck speed we usually travel through it. I love the hunt for angles and light that people might miss, and I love remembering.
(And at this point, I'll pull a shameless plug: our Photo contest is accepting entries until February 1, 2011.)

All that aside, however, there are some amazing photographers out there, and the folks at Catch Magazine are among them. If you want to see fly fishing like you have literally never seen it before, I highly recommend taking a look. The magazine is completely online, and subscriptions are free, so there's nothing to lose there.

Hopefully they don't mind that I stole this screenshot from their March 2010 issue to post here. It's just the thing to get us all through the rest of the winter to fishing season!


No comments:

Post a Comment