Sunday, September 20, 2009

What the Heck

If you're reading this, you probably already know who I am, and you probably already know a few things about the Red River Camps. Like the fact that my husband and I took them over this year. That we're rebuilding the main lodge that was hit by lightning last May. That we're working through our "maintenance and upgrades" list for the cabins, keeping up with the guests, and learning all those little things about running a Sporting Camp that you don't get a sense for just because you grew up there, thank you very much. Oh yeah, and we're working full time as engineers in our respective fields (computers and ecosystems) while we're at it.

So I figured that, with my copious amounts of spare time, I'll also keep the world updated on the view from T15-R9. What the heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment