Saturday, September 10, 2011

Renovations!

If you follow us on Facebook, you'll have seen these photos already.  (And you'll know that I'm much better about updating our page there than I am at updating the blog!)  The renovations have continued this year, but I think they're definitely at the slowing-down point.  Here's what we did after Togue:

First, we added new hardwood floors to the loft in the Island.  Goodbye, 70's era linoleum!  The loft (and indeed, the whole cabin) is now light, bright, and welcoming.  More and more, I want to move out to the Island myself.




After that, we put a new ceiling in the living room of Gardner to replace some more white acoustic tile.



We still have a bit more to do in Gardner (floors, bathroom, etc), but that will all have to wait until next year.  Slowly but surely, we're making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment