Monday, September 12, 2011

More Moose in the Yard

Moose are more-or-less a way of life up here. While they don't come through the yard every day, it's not an uncommon occurrence.  Here's our most recent encounter- you'll have to forgive me for the cheesy captions.  (Everyone enjoys cheese now and then, don't they?) 

Ron: holy cow- moose!  Moose: holy cow- humans!


Mama: eat your vegetables. Calf: do I have to??


The shortest distance between two points is apparently straight over the dock.


Don't mind us.  Just passing through.  'Scuze us.  Pardon us.


Oh!  Did I get in the way of your duck picture?  Terribly sorry.


What do you mean there's something wrong with my ear?


Really, it adds character, don't you think?


Did you order the duck?  I don't remember ordering the duck...


*giggle*  *whisper whisper*  *giggle*


Hey- I heard that!


Every now and then, it strikes me how very lucky I am.  I'm currently sitting on my deck listening to loons call back and forth between Island Pond and Pushineer while posting photos of moose walking across that same deck last week. I hope you enjoy them- kudos to Suzanne for getting the first half.

No comments:

Post a Comment